Overwatch was recently updated and now Sombra was added in hero list. Also developers add new map for 1×1 and 3×3 game mods – Ecostantion: Antarctic, and of course completely new mod – Arcade. Now in quick matches you can not take same hero in team, just like in competiteve, and they greatly reworked almost all heroes.
Welcome – Sombra
Sombra – universal hero of Assault role. Deal damage at medium range with her sub machine gun, and hack all that lies at her way – First aid kits or enemies.
- Hack. Sombra hack an enemy and he can not use his abilities or medkit, making him useless.
- Disguise. Sombra cover her self in the cloack of shadows and becaming invisiable for enemies, and her movement speed greatly increased. If you use any attacking ability then your disguise will be revealed.
- Translocation. Sombra throw a small beacon. While this beacon is active she can teleport toward to it (even if it still in air).
- Impuls. Sombra release impuls that hack all nearby enemies, destroy barrires and shields.
- Opportunist. Passive ability. With this Sombra see enemies that have low hp at any time.
New map – Ecostantion: Antarctic
Map arena for 1×1 and 3×3 mods. First map for these new mods.
Ecostantion: Antarctic was built for the study of abnormal natural phenomena that began to emerge after the Rise of the Machines. Once on this ecostation blizzard appear, and researchers have been cut off from civilization. When food supplies began to come to an end, the scientists decided to dive into cryostasis, in the hope that someday Overwatch find and rescue them. But no one came to help. While scientists were cryogenically frozen, Overwatch disbanded, and all other ecostations was closed. After many years of cryogenic sleep they could be awakened only one researcher – it was Mei.
New game mode – Arcade
“Arcade” – a game mode where players can take part in the matches of various formats with modified rules. It is a converted mode “Brawl”. “Arcade” was announced on November 4, 2016 at BlizzCon 2016.
For every 3 wins in any “Arcade” mode, you will be rewarded with 1 container. You can get up to 3 containers per week. If you try some new “Arcade” mode for first time, then you will also receive the container.
New Genji outfit – Oni Genji
The appearance can be obtained by following the conditions of the promotional campaign “Nexus Challenge“. From November 15, 2016 to January 4, 2017 you need to play 15 games with friends in Heroes of the Storm in “Against AI” modes, “Quick Play”, “Draft unrated” or “Rating Game”.
Try to read those next articles: